Read the first part of my Roadtripping with Nissan and the Whiteface Lodge article.
The Whiteface Lodge is absolutely gorgeous, but the beauty isn’t the thing we enjoyed! There’s a huge variety of activities that are included with your stay, including:
- Kamp Kanu – a two-hour camp for children aged 3-6 and 7-10. At the camp, my kids took nature hikes, fed the fish in the pond, made crafts, and colored.
- A private beach less than a mile down the road called the Canoe Club (a quick shuttle ride away) where you can swim, canoe, kayak, and play outdoor sports such as volleyball and badminton
- S’more making by the nightly campfire
- An on-site movie theater, showing three movies a day
- A family game room, including a two-lane bowling alley
- A fitness room, with treadmills, ellipticals, free weights, and Nautilus equipment
We are the type of family that’s typically always on the go, but for this vacation, we relaxed quite a bit, staying on property almost the entire time – enjoying the amenities, swimming, and eating some fabulous food!
For more info on the Whiteface Lodge, visit their website.